[kde-doc-english] duplicate files in playlist

Nick ntaylor83 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 19:31:00 UTC 2016

Howdy:

I have certain playlists in which I would like to have given songs play
repeatedly.  Not necessarily consecutively but again and again
in the same playlist.  Can't seem to accomplish this with juk.  Even
when I edit the m3u outside of the juk application and add the given
file multiple times, when juk loads the playlist that song only shows
once and only plays once.  Any chance of making this change to the
juk program?

Thanks

Nick Taylor