[kde-doc-english] Scripty not picking up from projects KXStitch and SymbolEditor

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 28 20:49:58 UTC 2015

El Dilluns, 28 de setembre de 2015, a les 17:35:50, Steve Allewell va
escriure:
> Hi

Hi

> Not sure if this is the correct place for this question.

Not really, kde-i18n-doc would be better.

> I have two projects, KXStitch and SymbolEditor, both in
> Extragear-Graphics in git.
> In the project settings I have set the 'i18n trunk branch (KF5)' to the
> the frameworks branches.  This was done several days ago, but I notice
> that pot files are not being created in
> /trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/extragear-graphics.  I wasn't sure if
> I (or someone else) needed to do something else for this to be kicked off.

The setting on projects.kde.org is not the one that "wins" we have one in svn
that is the one that decides things and then a script that warns us if
settings do not match.

We have ignored extragear-graphics_kxstitch and extragear-
graphics_symboleditor for the time being since they just write frameworks
branches there, which usually means "it's something we are working on but it's
not for release yet" (since that usually is master).

So we didn't really enable it for extraction. If you really want it we can
enable it, but then I'd suggest you that you stop releasing a kdelibs4 verison
and just merge frameworks branch into master.

Cheers,
  Albert