[kde-doc-english] Outdated entities in kdoctools

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon May 18 19:50:16 UTC 2015

Am Sonntag, 17. Mai 2015, 15:54:43 schrieb Luigi Toscano:
> Burkhard Lück ha scritto:
> > Hallo,
> >
> > kdoctools has these obsolte/outdated two entities:
> >
> > 1) install-compile.docbook
> > <quote>
> > <para>For detailed information on how to compile and install &kde;
> > applications see
> > <ulink
> > url="http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started#Building_and_Running_KDE_Soft
> > ware_From_Source"> Building and Running KDE Software From
> > Source</ulink></para>

> > trouble compiling it. Should you run into problems please report them to
> > the &kde; mailing lists.</para>
> > </quote>
> >
> > techbase url is outdated
>
> Uhm, regardless of our changes, that address should be updated; even if it
> isn't, it should be in the future, or there should be an alternative
> reference entry point for building instructions.

The problem I see here:
A link to the startpage of techbase will lead the user to Getting_Started,
where he ist greated with "These build instructions are outdated as of
2012..." and all infos on that page are about kde4, not for kf5.
Do we have a page with generic instruction on techbase how to build a kf5
application?

The only instructions about building frameworks or a kf5 application I am
aware of are community.kde.org/Frameworks/Building and
community.kde.org/Plasma/Building

--
Burkhard Lück