[kde-doc-english] my windows connects to wireless. My ubuntu won't - except with ethernet

Keith Perreur-Lloyd perreurlloyd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:31:12 UTC 2015

Dear Help.

Please don't be under the impression from the subject heading, that I'm
'computer-literate'. I am the worst of the opposite.

My problem: my /Ubuntu/ will only work if I connect a cable. (The
/Windows/ connects _without_ needing the cable!) Is there a way - (that
could be understood by a three-year-old) - in which I can right this
situation?

Your suggestions would be immensely appreciated.

keith perreur-lloyd