[kde-doc-english] kmail suggestion

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 18 22:23:54 UTC 2015

John White ha scritto:
> I use 1.13.7 and would like the option to send the email at a certain time,
> or, say, 5 hours later.   I don't like the "send later" option for two
> reasons: First, if I have two or more messages in the "send later" file, and
> send one of them all messages in the "send later" file are sent.  Second, I am
> afraid I might forget to send one of them.  It would be helpful if I could
> tell kmail to send the message in 7 hours or at 2:00 pm.
>
> Thanks for providing such an excellent email client.

Dear John,
sorry for the late answer. This is the list of documentation writers; this
comment is better suited for the kdepim lists/channels, like for example:

In this particular case, please note that 1.13.7 is quite an old version. The
newest versions of kmail allows to send later at a specified time:
https://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdepim/akonadi_sendlater_agent/index.html

Regards
--
Luigi