[kde-doc-english] kmail suggestion

John White john at whitelawchartered.com
Mon Feb 9 03:45:59 UTC 2015

I use 1.13.7 and would like the option to send the email at a certain time,
or, say, 5 hours later.   I don't like the "send later" option for two
reasons: First, if I have two or more messages in the "send later" file, and
send one of them all messages in the "send later" file are sent.  Second, I am
afraid I might forget to send one of them.  It would be helpful if I could
tell kmail to send the message in 7 hours or at 2:00 pm.

Thanks for providing such an excellent email client.

John White
335 W 1st St
Reno, NV 89503