[kde-doc-english] Wrong ISO dates in docbook files

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 18:57:12 UTC 2015

El Dimarts, 3 de febrer de 2015, a les 20:37:54, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
> написане Tue, 03 Feb 2015 20:33:56 +0200, Albert Astals Cid
>
> <aacid at kde.org>:
> > El Dimarts, 3 de febrer de 2015, a les 12:17:44, Yuri Chornoivan va
> >
> > escriure:
> >> написане Mon, 02 Feb 2015 23:45:47 +0200, Albert Astals Cid

> >> "yyyy-mm-dd":

> >> and

> >> the

> >> the

> >> knew

> >> say

> >> not?

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> That's not the first time when this question arises. It was a proposal
> >> by
> >> Burkhard to have a consistent date/time format.
> >
> > You sure? That text is back from 2005 or something.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >   Albert
>
> Yes. I'm sure that Burkhard has already proposed to fix dates. And yes, it
> does not used in our workflow so nothing important in KDE depends on ISO
> dates in docs. ;)

I'm not saying that Burkhard did not propose or not to fix the dates, i'm
asking if he was the one that originally proposed it in 2005, since your "it
was a proposal" seems he wrote the original text (which svn seems to disagree
but may be since it's part of a huge blob)

Cheers,
  Albert