[kde-doc-english] point I could not find in kde-docs

Julien Michielsen julien at michkloo.xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 26 14:28:37 UTC 2015

I have been looking for quite some time for a way to specify the number of
virtual desktops in my newly installed 13.2.  By default the number was
set to 2, but I'm used to four desktops. I found the entry "Virtual
Desktops" of Mime McBride, but it did not mention how to modify the number
of virtual desktops. In the article I did find the suggestion to comment
on the documen- tation, and here my contribution: please elaborate on the
number of virtual desktops. (And if you could be so kind to tell me how to
set the number to 4, I'd be most grateful.
Thank you

-W-
Julien Michielsen
julien at michkloo.xs4all.nl