[kde-doc-english] Page layout of program docs available by F1

Albrecht Mehl mehl at freunde.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Mar 15 06:33:20 UTC 2014

Quite often I like to be able to switch directly with my eyes from
actual program window to doc window and back without the need to use the
mouse. So I minimize - is that the correct english word for reducing the
window size by clicking the middle button in the upper right corner of
the window? - both the program and the doc windows.
But then space is at premium, so one likes to get rid of everything
which is superfluous _at the moment_. So I propose

   Have a clickable x in the upper right corner of the left
   table of content column. This would make that corner disappear
   so that there is more space for the help text.

This addition to the page layout cannot be made just in a minute. So I
would be glad to receive right now a word on whether you intend to do
this at all.

Please accept my apologie for my not so good english. And let me thank
you in closing for your work benefitting us users.

A. Mehl
--
Albrecht Mehl	    |eBriefe an:mehlBEIfreundePUNKTtu-darmstadtPUNKTde
Veilchenweg 7       |Tel. (06151) 37 39 92