[kde-doc-english] Fwd: KMail

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Jan 28 08:59:51 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 27. Januar 2014, 20:44:07 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> I noticed a problem with the cursor when I am entering an e-amil text:  When
> I  am at the bottom of the window to enter a mail, the cursor disappears
> "under" the lowest bottom of the window and the image does not scroll.  If
> I continue writing my mail, I am writing "beneath" the lowest bord of the
> window and I cannot see what I am writing.   I could imagine that other
> KMail users have the same problem.

Using 4.12.0 I can not write "beneath" the bottom window border, as soon as I
enter a character, the line moves up so I see what I am writing.

But I have to admit, the behavior in the composer is different e.g. from the
behavior of the Kate editor, where the line with the cursor is always visible.

Please file a bug report at bugs.kde.org with product kmail2 and component
composer.

--
Burkhard Lück