[kde-doc-english] Fwd: KMail

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jan 27 19:44:07 UTC 2014

Rhaban,

please keep this on the list kde-doc-english at kde.org

Betreff: KMail
Datum: Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 20:05:48
Von: Rhaban Lammeyer <lammeyer at web.de>
An: Burkhard LÜCK <lueck at hube-lueck.de>

Sir,

thank you very much for your e-mail and your help.

The first problem was solved automatically when I started the computer and
KMail for the second time:  The text of every mail is now in a window beneath
the list of mails and it's working now very well.

For the signature, I did not understand in the beginning that it had to be
entered into the "Identitäten" window; but now it is also working very well.
Thank you very much.

I noticed a problem with the cursor when I am entering an e-amil text:  When I
am at the bottom of the window to enter a mail, the cursor disappears "under"
the lowest bottom of the window and the image does not scroll.  If I continue
writing my mail, I am writing "beneath" the lowest bord of the window and I
cannot see what I am writing.   I could imagine that other KMail users have
the same problem.

If you could help me, I would be grateful.

Yours sincerely,

Rhaban Lammeyer