[kde-doc-english] KMail: How open the mail window below the mail list?

Rhaban Lammeyer lammeyer at web.de
Thu Jan 23 20:12:58 UTC 2014

Sirs,

I use KMail since 2000, first under SuSE 7.3, then under SuSE 11.3, and now
under Kubuntu 13.10

I could not find in the explanation pages two things which, I think, are
important to the KMail user:

1. How must I do to see on the same screen the list of my mails and below them
a window in which the mail on which I clicked can be seen?

2. How can I make an automatic "signature" (my name and my address) at the end
of my written mail?

I would be glad if you could help me and if you could put these informations
on the help pages.

Thank you very much!

Yours sincerely,

Rhaban Lammeyer