[kde-doc-english] katepart doc split

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 03:35:01 UTC 2014

The Great KatePart Doc Split has been committed to the frameworks branch!

The old kwrite doc is gone and replaced with the new katepart doc
(which looks awfully similar ;-).  All content not specific to kate
was moved from the kate doc into the katepart doc and replaced by
links.

To compile the new katepart doc, you'll need a recent build of
kdoctools from git (at least up to 5af7fdb).  With that version it
passes checkXML5 and compiles with meinproc5 successfully.

I guess the kwrite Help button goes nowhere now, would a dev mind
changing it to point at "help:/katepart"?  Wasn't quite sure how to do
that properly.  (Or even if khelpcenter is working with KF5 right
now...)

Anyway, please have a look and make sure I didn't mess anything up.
:-)  If it all looks good, I'll go ahead and move it over to
ktexteditor.git in a few days.

Thanks!
-T.C.