[kde-doc-english] Suggestion for DocType XML 4.5-based DTD file name in KF5

Robert Grange rjgrange at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 16 16:59:36 UTC 2014

The only problem I see with this particular naming convention is if there is an interim release which markedly affects the DTD in any way. It would then be necessary to clarify the numerical association of the new version with the new DTD.

If we can be certain there is not going to be an interim release, then I have no problem with this naming convention.

Robert J. Grange

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out til too late that he's been playing with two queens all along."