[kde-doc-english] Suggestion for DocType XML 4.5-based DTD file name in KF5

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Feb 16 16:50:16 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement the support for multiple DocBook versions in kdoctools
to allow a smoother migration from the current version (4.2-based) to the
4.5-based. In order to do that I probably need to leave the current DTD file
(dtd/kdex.dtd) as it is, with the definition of 4.2-based DocBook XML DTD, and
introduce a new file with the definition of the 4.5-based DocBook XML DTD (so
that ported files will have to use the new DTD and the new filename - the
change is in the same line).

The question is: what name for this file? dtd/kdedbx4 to point out that this
is about DocBook XML 4.x (so that in the future we could theoretically support
also a dtd/kdedbx5 based on DocBookXML 5) ?

Suggestions/concerns/ideas?

Ciao
--
Luigi