[kde-doc-english] Updating docs.kde.org to Applications/14.12 + Plasma/5.1?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 21 16:41:18 UTC 2014

El Dissabte, 20 de desembre de 2014, a les 18:47:37, Yuri Chornoivan va
escriure:
> написане Sat, 20 Dec 2014 18:33:10 +0200, Albert Astals Cid
>
> <aacid at kde.org>:
> > docs.kde.org needs to be updated to track  Applications/14.12 +
> > Plasma/5.1
> > instead of 4.14
> >
> > Does anyone how to do that?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >   Albert
>
> Hi,
>
> This can be done via index.php and generator in docs-kde-org git repo.
> But... there is no "14.12" in http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/ so we
> will lost all translations.

Errr what? Why would be lose translations because of that?

You'll never find 14.12 there, you can find it at
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/Applications/

> There was also some sort of agreement that we do not generate docs for 5.x
> (too many branches, chaos, uncertainty where is what...).

Too many branches? chaos? Where has that "agreement" been generated?

I've never seen anyone complaining about chaos.

Cheers,
  Albert