[kde-doc-english] docbook markup/icon question

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Aug 31 06:23:32 UTC 2014

написане Sun, 31 Aug 2014 02:45:50 +0300, Jack <ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net>:

> Hello,
>
> I'm working on updating the KMyMoney handbook for the next release, and
> I need a hint, reminder, or pointer to the right manual or web page.  In
> the section on configuration, I want to refer to two of the buttons
> which show up on the configuration dialog, but don't know (or possibly
> just don't remember) how.  One is the button with the 'i' in a blue
> circle (information) and the other is the button with the wrench
> (configure).  I expect there is some <guiicon> or <guibutton> type item
> to properly refer to the actual icon - but I haven't found it searching
> techbase or userbase.
>
> Thanks for any hints.
>
> Jack

Hi,

there is not special syntax for such icons.

You can do as follows:

1. Add an image for the icon to the repo (attached).

2. Add entity in the header:

<!ENTITY infoicon "<inlinemediaobject><imageobject><imagedata
fileref='Icon-dialog-information.png'
format='PNG'/></imageobject></inlinemediaobject>">

3. Use it as &infoicon; in the text.

Tested to work.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,