[kde-doc-english] docbook markup/icon question

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 30 23:45:50 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm working on updating the KMyMoney handbook for the next release, and
I need a hint, reminder, or pointer to the right manual or web page.
In the section on configuration, I want to refer to two of the buttons
which show up on the configuration dialog, but don't know (or possibly
just don't remember) how.  One is the button with the 'i' in a blue
circle (information) and the other is the button with the wrench
(configure).  I expect there is some <guiicon> or <guibutton> type item
to properly refer to the actual icon - but I haven't found it searching
techbase or userbase.

Thanks for any hints.

Jack