[kde-doc-english] Suggestions

Jason Bourne jason9776 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 06:23:15 UTC 2014

I appreciate the work of the various teams to develop and maintain this
(Kubuntu) software. But some suggestions (in no order of importance):

 1. Stop using so many acronyms in your definitions/user guides! Very
frustrating for us non-geek users to chase after the
interpretations/definitions. After a while you've done so many segways
you've forgotten what you're trying to understand!

 2. Don't use the term you're trying to explain in the explination! (basic)

 3. Give some kind of icon running (a la the old MS hour glass) to clearly
show the system is doing something! Right now it's a guessing game
resulting in frustrations and temptation to click and cause system crashes.

 4. More clear friendly non-geek descriptions on what systems/apps are
being updated!

 5. More straight forward easier ways to update an app (this is for the
team responsible for ClamTK! - to update the GUI)!

 Got more but first want to see what response I get (if any) and how long
before submitting an epic novel of ideas!