[kde-doc-english] Switch from huey to library for doc generation

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Sep 27 21:45:07 UTC 2013

Hi all,
during the weekend I will synchronize the documentation using the generated
version on library.kde.org (and visible from docs-staging.kde.org) instead of
the one from huey.k.o. huey is still available, so if something breaks we can
still fix it, but hopefully we will be able to fix the issues directly on
library.k.o.

Burkhard, as requested, you have root access to library.k.o now (thanks to
Ben); Yuri, you have access to the docs user as before. Does anyone need some
other accesss level to root or docs users?

Ciao
--
Luigi