[kde-doc-english] Nepomuk

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Sep 26 18:14:02 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Heinz Kohl <kohlhz at t-online.de> wrote:
> It would be essential to KDE to make CPU-eaters and NSA-Spy-Helpers like
> Nepomuk avoidable

NSA-Spy-Helpers? Where on earth did you get that misinformation from?

Anyway, this is the mailing list for writing KDE documentation in
English, please address your observations with well funded sources to
the kde at kde.org mailing list, additionally file a bug report for the
CPU consumption with the necessary debug output when this happens. See
also http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Metadata/Nepomuk/TipsAndTricks#Debugging_virtuoso-t

Just be careful with completely wrong accusations, Nepomuk doesn't
communicate to the outside, and certainly not to the NSA. This is Free
Software, if there were a backdoor we would know about. I couldn't say
as much for your email provider, sadly...

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org