[kde-doc-english] Searching KDE Docs

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Nov 26 21:25:09 UTC 2013

How do I search an entire manual - not just the current page? Not
knowing how to do this (if it is even possible) is the main reason I
rarely use KDE manuals.

I've been using KDE since Mandrake 9.1 and really like it, but
help/documentation for figuring out how to do things in it is it's
weakest point. I'm using KDE 4.8.5 now on kubuntu precise.

As an example, now I need to figure out why Removable Devices
automounting of a partition is not working on login (it worked until
after a big backports ppa upgrade I did yesterday. It looks like that
module has a completely new access method under the hood.) I am looking
for an explanation of the automounting options settings and have not
found it.

I know it would be a lot of work, but I would like KDE documentation to
work the same way help works in LibreOffice.

Joe