[kde-doc-english] Default apps

Marc Stuetzel justrideranch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 23:00:20 UTC 2013

Hey nice work. I would like to add more default apps. Specifically a
default for videos. It always comes up with Kaffiene which does not work.
Dragon does work. I would like to do a little programming. This seems like
an easy task to add another default as above. Is it like copying HTML code
for pictures and just adding a line with another pic with same parameters
or is it more complicated? I would love to give a try as I want to learn
and contribute to the open source project. What do you think?
 If I get the code do you think I could hack it out. This would be a first
for me and I am excited to learn and give it a hack. I am sure you could do
it in a snap although I would like to try.
I think I would need the source code than edit it as above. I could try
than test it with your overview or maybe I am being too simpleminded.

Thanx for any assistance.
Marc USA
JustRideRanch at GMail.com

--
Pray as if all depended on The Divine
Act as if all depended on you...........an archaic Hebrew proverb

>From the opening myths...what could hold more Truth than The Divines
creation of the springs, earth, wind, and life.......

May HaShem of us all Bless you......... Marc Stutzel M.D.

MSMDDOCHARMONY <https://www.facebook.com/msmddocharmony> personal Face Book
page
or
EQDRSR.Org  <https://www.facebook.com/Eqdrsr.org>Disaster Relief  & Search