[kde-doc-english] k3b Documentation not Found

Jerry Nelson jerrynelson at speakeasy.net
Wed May 29 02:24:32 UTC 2013

On the Documentation not Found page, it is stated, "Please use the package
manager of your distribution to find and install the missing documentation."

Kindly give a worked out, executable CLI command that does this for **any**
documentation package taken as an example.   I would be most grateful for the
kindness.

Thank you for the suggestion to visit the KDE Documentation site docs.kde.org,
which I did.  I found this URL for the documentation
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/extragear-multimedia/k3b/index.html

Kindly complete a sentence on the Doc not Found page which begins, "After
visiting docs.kde.org and finding a URL like this (for the k3b disk burning
pgm)  http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/extragear-multimedia/k3b/index.html for
the documentation  you need, you know an installable package likely exists,
and what you should do next  is . . .  "  I really don't know where to go from
here, please do help.

I have recently discovered this command for Debbian package management:
dpkg -L.  The  response to dpkg -L K3b  suggests some Kubuntu builds like mine
have documentation.  Perhaps your Doc not Found page could tell me what to do
with this info to help you, the KDE community, and myself (but not bothering
you !! )
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/k3b
/usr/share/doc/k3b/FAQ
/usr/share/doc/k3b/copyright
/usr/share/doc/k3b/README
/usr/share/doc/k3b/README.Debian
/usr/share/pixmaps
/usr/share/pixmaps/k3b.xpm
/usr/share/menu
/usr/share/menu/k3b
/usr/share/bug
/usr/share/bug/k3b
/usr/share/bug/k3b/presubj
/usr/share/bug/k3b/script
/usr/share/man
/usr/share/man/man1
/usr/share/man/man1/k3b.1.gz
/usr/share/applications
/usr/share/applications/kde4
/usr/share/applications/kde4/k3b.desktop
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/k3b
/usr/bin/k3bsetup

I have also been taught the special DuckDuckGo search !u (for the larger
Ubuntu community).
                  !udocumentation k3b
 takes you directly to  The K3b Handbook as the first hit.  But then what?

Thank you for any door of discovery and self-help which you can open for
others in the documentation.  Don't worry about me.
Best wishes in this effort,
--jerry