[kde-doc-english] Rewrite of Documentation Primer

Randall Wood randall at woodbriceno.net
Sun Mar 10 22:57:44 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 08:05:30PM +0100, Burkhard Lück wrote:

> Please do not clean out these tags, they are valid and should be
> used in our docbooks.  The problem you reported is only about proper
> pdf generation of these tags.  Apparently the script used to
> generate the pdf's from the docbooks was simply broken.  Our pdf
> generator guru Yuri managed to generate proper pdf's not only for
> english, but also for many different languages for the pdf's we use
> on docs.kde.org.  Thats why I'm confident he will handle this issue
> as well.  Thanks.  -- Burkhard Lück

No worries, and just to set everybody at ease, I'm not clearing out the tags, just got to wondering what the authoritative source was when I saw the broken PDF.  Glad to know Yuri can work some magic on the script. (wouldn't mind having a copy of the script to use here too for testing; is it public?)