[kde-doc-english] Calligra Import Scheme

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Mar 8 09:19:20 UTC 2013

Am Donnerstag, 7. März 2013, 18:25:41 schrieb Stephen Leibowitz:
> Dear KDE Docs Team:
>
> In Calligra, the Configure Shortcuts | Details | More Actions sequence
> gives an Export Scheme option but no Import Scheme. It appears to me
> that Import has not yet been implemented, which makes Export not
> useful. If you have influence with the developers, perhaps you can
> encourage them to implement the feature.

It is possible to "import" a scheme, but no GUI for this action, see
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kde-runtime/fundamentals/shortcuts.html

> In the meantime, I am hoping that you will mention in the Handbooks
> and online manuals that the feature is not yet implemented. Hopefully,
> this will reduce confusion by the users. You already did something
> similar with Calligra Sheets notifications, “Configure Calligra Sheets
> notification system. There are no actions that you can be notified in
> the current version of Calligra Sheets.”

Perhaps the chapter about Configuring Shortcuts and Toolbars in Calligra Sheets
should be replaced with a link to the relevat chapter in the KDE Fundamentals.

--
Burkhard Lück