[kde-doc-english] Rewrite of Documentation Primer Q3

Randall Wood randall at woodbriceno.net
Mon Mar 4 22:03:03 UTC 2013

On 03/02/2013 10:09 PM, Randall Wood wrote:
> On 02/28/2013 09:54 PM, Randall Wood wrote:
>>
>> I'm just writing to let everyone know I've begun work on this. I'll
>> be merging those three docs into one, updating a bit, removing
>> outdated references, and filling out the bits that weren't clear to
>> me until I learned them elsewhere - especially now that we're mostly
>> off SVN and mostly on GIT. I'll have a draft for everyone to review
>> later in March.

Third question, and that's it for tonight:  I'm looking at
websvn.kde.org and projects.kde.org.  The former is for all sourcecode
still being maintained in SVN, and the latter is for projects on Git: am
I right?  And is there some overlap, still?  Or is there a different
distinction (like: they're two windows into the same repository).  The
question is relevant because I'm writing a section that describes how
the KDE project is organized and where potential doc writers can find
things they need.