[kde-doc-english] Beginner seeking direction.

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Jun 12 04:16:34 UTC 2013

Hi Scarlett,

Am Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013, 15:28:59 schrieb Scarlett Clark:
> Hello everyone.
> 	 I am attempting to contribute to documentation. I am currently
> reading and following the website, though it seems a bit scattered. I have
> a VM setup with KDE built from source done. I found the EBN. I am now
> reading the docbook documentation. I am a relatively fast learner,  I just
> need a direction to be pointed in. Are there any projects that need more
> help than others?

Please have a look at
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE4_(health_table) to see the
status of the documentation.

Important for 4.11 are the Main modules in this table.

Usually it is a good start to work on documentation for applications you are
using and familar with.

Dolphin, Konqueror, KWallet are already on my todo list, T.C. Hollingsworth
cares for Kate + KWrite.

KMail/kdepim docs need a lot of love, the infos on Laurents Blog
(http://www.aegiap.eu/kdeblog/) might be helpful to improve some kdepim
docbooks

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here or on #kde-docs.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück