[kde-doc-english] Beginner seeking direction.

Scarlett Clark scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com
Tue Jun 11 21:28:59 UTC 2013

Hello everyone.
	 I am attempting to contribute to documentation. I am currently
reading and following the website, though it seems a bit scattered. I have
a VM setup with KDE built from source done. I found the EBN. I am now
reading the docbook documentation. I am a relatively fast learner,  I just
need a direction to be pointed in. Are there any projects that need more
help than others?

Thank you for any assistance you may provide.
Scarlett Clark

I am also in #kde-docs as sgclark