[kde-doc-english] A few basics for new documentation

Randall Wood randall at woodbriceno.net
Sat Jan 26 17:01:50 UTC 2013

On Saturday, January 26, 2013 10:12:30 AM Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Freitag, 25. Januar 2013, 16:03:58 schrieb Randall Wood:
> But before you start, one question:
>
> Afaik Trojita is a Qt only application, so probably it does not have the
> default KDE help action to open the documentation generated from docbooks in
> users locale in KHelpcenter or via help ioslave?
>
> How does the help system in Trojita work?

Thanks for the other tips.  As for Trojitá/KDE, it's only recently been
brought into KDE, so probably the app doesn't YET have the default help
action, but the developer is in the process of building it in.

Meanwhile, I'm writing up the help files so when the action is incorporated,
there will be something to read

If there's some developer doc on how to do what you're asking, I can forward
it to the developer team.  Or perhaps they're already aware of what to do.
I'm a writer, not a coder.

Randy
(sent earlier today, but I realize it went only to Mr. Lück, so resending to
list)