[kde-doc-english] Trojita - draft document

Randall Wood randall at woodbriceno.net
Mon Feb 4 20:16:16 UTC 2013

On Monday, February 04, 2013 09:12:41 PM Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> написане Mon, 04 Feb 2013 19:50:44 +0200, Randall Wood
> >
> > I'm attaching it here - pleased to have the team's comments on the
> > docbook
> > attached.
>
> Fixed some minor mistakes (diff attached).
>
> For the reference, corrected DocBook:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/index.docbook
>
> PDF version:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/trojita.pdf
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Yuri - thanks for the diff.  I've looked through it and this is useful for my
learning as well, as I hope to stay involved in other doc projects.  Two
questions:

1. Is it still my resp. to push this to the git repository?  (it seems, yes)
2. A broader question: how can a doc writer see this text "rendered"?  That
is, like using a web browser to visit an HTML file?  That would also help me
spot errors, like the sectioning error you corrected for me.

Best regards,