[kde-doc-english] Keyboard Shortcuts

neil.page13 at gmail.com neil.page13 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:52:20 UTC 2013

http://userbase.kde.org/How_To_Convert_a_UserBase_Manual_to_Docbook#Converti
> ng_DocBook_into_Other_Format
Thank you so much for the reply/info.  I have been asking for help at numerous
sites with no reply/results.  I think I need a better book for GNU/Linux and
KDE.  I'm going to learn how this stuff works and how to alter or repair the
apps that I use.  I've been working on a spreadsheet in Libreoffice that hangs
up every time I select multiple cells and don't get away from the cells clean
before attempting the next command, (very consistant).  It also has other
issues like;  paste> special> Link, (sheet to sheet, same file) Pastes the
color format, cell reference but no data.  Regular paste, (Ctrl+V) works
without the link.  I tried to send Bug info to:  libreoffice.org without much
joy on that either.   Thanks again, NP....Dr Know