[kde-doc-english] Keyboard Shortcuts

Neil Page neil.page13 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 16:02:58 UTC 2013

Nice start on the explanation for using KB shortcuts.  However, I was looking
for a Global keyboard shortcut list.  You even used the exact procedure I was
looking for in your example;  switching desktops.  There are several words or
phrases that appear with a colored background that leads me to think that this
is supposed to be a HTML document with non functioning links.  When I try to
select one nothing happens.
Also, I have a couple of sections with no documentation,(empty).  I was able
to find the handbook that looked like it belonged to the help app. on your
site.  Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to add the file to my help app.,
or for that matter, I couldn't even figure out how to download a copy of the
file.  All I could do was to view it and copy/paste page by page.  That didn't
work so good because the format & fonts didn't match and I lost the HTML in
the process.
Any and all help is appreciated. Thanx NP