[kde-doc-english] I want to start to work a doc for my new application

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Apr 23 18:42:45 UTC 2013

Hallo Laurent,

let's continue this on Documentation list kde-doc-english at kde.org.

Am Sonntag, 21. April 2013, 12:30:07 schrieben Sie:

> I am not very good in english but I created a lot of apps in kdepim
> - archivemailagent
> - importwizard
> - headerthemeeditor
> - sendlateragent
>
> And I added a lot of features to kmail and other application.
> I want to improve doc or create it.

Great.

> What I must use as application for it ?

I use Kate with the XML plugin, what do others use?

> I don’t know docbook langage.

Apparently good enough to add the first docbook today ;-)

I saw your bolgs today about KMail improvements:

http://www.aegiap.eu/kdeblog/2013/04/news-in-kdepim-4-11-scam-detection/

http://www.aegiap.eu/kdeblog/2013/04/news-in-kdepim-4-11-improve-sieve-
support-12/

It would make sense to use your blog posts (please write more - in english) as
source to update/extend the KMail handbook?

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück