[kde-doc-english] External discs fail to mount

Tres Palmeras 1y2tres at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 08:40:34 UTC 2012

Dear friends: I have installed recently PCLinux 2012-09 FullMonty versión
and I experience problems with mounting - unmounting USB external discs.

If they were not connected at boot time, I cannot mount them. If they are
mounted, I cannot unmount them to extrat them, and have to extract them
while still mounted.

I have ran different trials, modifying the preferences of the system with
regard to mount-unmount discs, and cannot find the way to solve it. The
message that I got when I try to unmount a disc is that there must be some
program accessing the disc, but it is not the case.

Awaiting your news.

Sincerely.