[kde-doc-english] Changes for tag keys: keycap to keysym

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun Sep 16 19:33:40 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, 14. September 2012 17:52:49 schrieb Antoni Bella Pérez:

>   This command shows the necessary changes to the documentation set
> keys labeled "keysym":
>
> find templates/docmessages/* -type f -name *.pot | xargs egrep --color  -iR
> "<keycap>.?(Down|Left|Right|Up)(\sArrow)?.?</keycap>"
>
>   Please apply necessary changes to the sources (KDE 4.9 and 4.10). Is this
> correct?

This kind of changes from keycap to keysym markup does not change the visual
appearance of a documentation for the users, but of course helps to maintain
the docbooks and keep markup consistent.

These fixes can not go directly into 4.9 (stable), only via backports from 4.10
(trunk/master) done by the translators at certain times.

I prefer to do this kind of fixes only together with
updating/proofreading/correcting the content of a docbook.

--
Burkhard Lück