[kde-doc-english] error in KOrganizer helf file

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Sep 7 04:57:32 UTC 2012

написане Thu, 06 Sep 2012 22:59:00 +0300, David Palser
<davidpalser179 at btinternet.com>:

> Hi
>
> I found the following error in 'Chapter 3. Importing, Exporting, and
> Managing Calendars' help file for KOrganizer.
>

> Most IMAP servers can be used to hold calendar and address book
> resources, allowing you to use access your data from just anywhere!
>
> The presence of both 'use' and 'access' is redundant, just 'access' is
> sufficient.

Fixed. Thanks.

> I have seen a few other instances of poor grammar in the help file, and
> I would like to assist in improving things. I am a proofreader, and a
> longtime keen user of Linux, so would like to contribute if I can.
>
> Please let me know how best I can benefit the community.

Many thanks for your proposal. There are many ways you can do this.

1. Send the typos and mistakes into this list (please subscribe [1] to
avoid unneeded delays in delivering).
2. You can send the whole patches to SVN [2] or Git [3] versions of
manuals [4] through KDE Review Board.
3. You can fix the mistakes directly in SVN or Git [5] then commit them.

Please tell what the way is preferable for you and ask if you want further
instructions.

> best regards
> David Palser

Hope this helps.