[kde-doc-english] SL6 KDE Kicker docs out of date

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Oct 12 06:06:06 UTC 2012

написане Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:31:44 +0300, Sean Lewkiw
<Sean.Lewkiw at methodstudios.com>:

> The docs give instructions that point to menu items that don't exist.
> Check out "Customising the icons on the panel" under "configuring
> kicker".
>
> I am trying to add applications to the kicker panel, and can't figure
> out how to do this.
>
> Sean

Hi,

KDE 3 documentation is not supported as KDE community will not release any
new version of KDE 3 (this decision is three years old now).

Please search the Google for the answer to your question or ask the
Trinity project [1] writers (if any) to obtain the answer.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] http://www.trinitydesktop.org/