[kde-doc-english] Proposal: add missing IDs to top-level tags of manuals

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Oct 8 21:44:51 UTC 2012

Burkhard Lück wrote:
> We have 116 article markup, 43 of them with an id and 207 book markup, 7 of
> them with an id.
>
> Makes sense to add the missing id's

Should we define some rules for the IDs?

What I can see is that most of them simply use the name of the program or the
kioslave, with few exceptions:
kipi-handbook for kipi-plugins
launch-feedback for kcmlaunch
konq-general-behavior for khtml-general
default-components for componentchooser

(I'm missing some of them, as I don't have the complete checkout of all the
repositories right now).

Can I assume, as a general rule, that the name of the associated program/kio
should be used? Should we change the existing ones?

Ciao
--
Luigi