[kde-doc-english] Trying to implement GPG4WIN

Barry Torman Barry at StickyJ.com
Fri Oct 5 22:40:27 UTC 2012

Please ignore my previous email.  I didn't see the Compendium.  It's quite a
good piece of documentation.

I still have two questions, though:

a.       How exactly do you install the GpgOL add-in into Outlook?

b.      Do you have to enter the passphrase each time an email arrives, or
can that be automated so that the email is decrypted at the workstation
without having to enter the passphrase?

Best wishes,
Barry

Barry Torman