[kde-doc-english] Trying to implement GPG4WIN

Barry Torman Barry at StickyJ.com
Fri Oct 5 22:12:01 UTC 2012

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but . . .

Once I create a personal OPENPGP Key Pair, how do I get the Public Key in a
viewable (Notepad) form?  The documentation doesn't have much in the way of
'how to' instruction. J

Yahoo! Store has implemented PGP encryption to allow sensitive order
information to be transmitted to online retailers.  But, to use the order
download capability I'm required to paste a public key into their encryption
dialog to turn on PGP encryption for our orders, and then I need to have
Outlook (2003) decrypt the email when it arrives.

Will GPG4WIN work well for this?  Can you give me a nudge in the right
direction so I can figure out how to do this very basic implementation?

Many thanks,
Barry

Barry Torman

CIO