[kde-doc-english] KWin Rules docbook (workspace/doc/kcontrol/windowspecific)

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon May 7 07:42:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

translating the KWin Rules docbook I noticed some issues:

1) "Reordering the list using the <guibutton>Move Up</guibutton>
and <guibutton>Move Down</guibutton> buttons is a convenience to help you sort
the profiles, and has no effect on how they are applied."
That is obviously wrong and should be changed to
"Reordering the list using the <guibutton>Move Up</guibutton>
and <guibutton>Move Down</guibutton> buttons effects how they are applied."

2) How to invoke the &kwin; Rule Editor:
docbook:
Pre 4.9 Configure Window Behavior... in titlebar context menu, that is ok
docbook:
4.9 Configure Window Settings ... in titlebar context menu
But I have in 4.9 compiled from sources "More Aktions -> Window Manager
Settings" in titlebar context menu
What is correct here wrt 4.9?

Thanks.

--