[kde-doc-english] Cleaning up branches/work/doc

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Mar 8 21:53:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

branches/work/doc has some docs which should go into master/trunk immediately:

lokalize, system-config-printer-kde, windowspecific, khotkeys

Did I miss a documentation?

If no one objects, I'll commit tomorrow, these updates need to be backported
for KDE 4.8.2.

And I'd like to add some documentation to show how to use buildingblocks,
templates.docbook from kdelibs and krecipes from extragear, wich has a
terribly outdated section about shartcut configuration from kde3.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück