[kde-doc-english] branches/work/doc

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Mar 8 16:38:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

cc'ing the userbase author.

Am Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 15:01:23 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> написане Thu, 08 Mar 2012 15:49:17 +0200, Burkhard Lück
>
> <lueck at hube-lueck.de>:
> > Am Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 14:15:26 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> >> SVN commit 1284333 by yurchor:
> >>
> >> Add new documentation for kde-workspace/kcontrol/windowbehaviour
> >> (converted
> >> from UserBase, list of pages included).
> >>
> >> PDF Version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kwin_rules.pdf
> >>
> >> Please review. Thanks.
> >
> > Great, just started to write a mail to this list about this export :)
> >
> > Is this meant to replace
> > kde-workspace/kcontrol/windowspecific/index.html?
>
> Oops, wrong name (my mistake). Replaced.
>
> > Or use part of /windowspecific/index.html als intoduction?
>
> Added. Thanks.

Apply Now, Force Temporarily
Apply/Force the setting once and unset the attribute.The difference between the
two is at run-time, Apply Now allows the attribute to be changed and Force
Temporarily prohibits it to be altered.

This does not match the tooltip in ruleswidget.cpp:

Apply Now:
The window property will be set to the given value immediately and will not be
affected later (this action will be deleted afterwards).

Force temporarily:
The window property will be forced to the given value until it is hidden (this
action will be deleted after the window is hidden).

What is right/wrong?

Thanks

--
Burkhard Lück