[kde-doc-english] Fwd: Re: Re: Revocation Certificates??

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:20:57 UTC 2011

On Sunday 11 Sep 2011 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 11. September 2011, 16:30:15 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> > Eike, Burkhard - I would like to add this to UserBase, linked from
> > http://userbase.kde.org/KGpg and from http://userbase.kde.org/KMail/gpg -
> > is this OK?
>
> Sure.
>
> And from my pov there is no need to ask in such a case, because this is
> already in the kgpg docbook and because every text send to this list for
> inclusion in the doc system will be GFDL 1.2.
>
> Sharing as much information as possible is good to serve the different
> preferences (online/offline etc) of our users.

Thanks.  I've written that up, using most of it verbatim from this thread, but
adding a little more detail about the other facilities on the Key Properties
dialog.  One thing that does puzzle me, though, is the "Disable Key" checkbox.
Since this is clearly not intended to be revocation, what exactly is the
intention?  I've never dared try it, in case I couldn't revert :-)

Anne