[kde-doc-english] Fwd: Re: Re: Revocation Certificates??

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun Sep 11 18:30:21 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, 11. September 2011, 16:30:15 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> Eike, Burkhard - I would like to add this to UserBase, linked from
> http://userbase.kde.org/KGpg and from http://userbase.kde.org/KMail/gpg -
> is this OK?

Sure.

And from my pov there is no need to ask in such a case, because this is
already in the kgpg docbook and because every text send to this list for
inclusion in the doc system will be GFDL 1.2.

Sharing as much information as possible is good to serve the different
preferences (online/offline etc) of our users.

--
Burkhard Lück