[kde-doc-english] Screenshot width for documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Oct 12 19:11:54 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011, 19:28:26 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> Hi!
>
> Some Amarok Manual screenshots are too wide (more than 1000px wide). They
> can be easily shrunk, but how to choose the appropriate width?
>
> So, what is your personal opinion on what should be the maximum width for
> the screenshots of the modern KDE documentation?

1000 px is too wide, if make the window wide enough to see the whole picture,
the lines get too long and hard to read, because of too many misses jumping
from the end of the current to the beginning of the next line (That's why
newspapers have columns),

I try to make them as small as possible, but maybe 800x600 is a reasonable
limit.

--
Burkhard Lück