[kde-doc-english] Kate vi-mode command descriptions

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:27:51 CEST 2011

Attached is my attempt at describing all the various vi-mode commands
and motions, as well as describing the modes and how to switch between
them.  I also forgot to trade " for <quote> in a couple places when
marking everything up earlier.

I marked a few of the commands <!--needs explanation-->, which can be
translated to "the vim documentation for this gave me a headache".
:-)  At any rate, someone who actually knows what they're supposed to
do really should review them all for accuracy.

"vi-commands.patch" contains just the changes since my last patch for
readability while "vi-combined.patch" has everything since SVN HEAD
for easy committing.