[kde-doc-english] Translating KmyMoney manual. GUI and manual inconsistent

jaaf64 jaaf.forums at zoraldia.com
Wed Jun 29 09:20:02 CEST 2011

Hi,
I am presently translating the KMymoney manual into my mother language.
As I want to confirm the actual meaning of what I am translating, I just
made a fresh install of this software (version 4.5.3), in order to see
the GUI and the manual (which seems to be identical to the .po file I am
using) while translating.
Unfortunately, the GUI and the English manual seems to be inconsistent
between themselves.
For example; in the Budget section I can read:
"There are five buttons above the list of budgets"
But I ca only see three buttons there.

Further on I read :

"theu first have to be stored using the Update button..."
But I cannot see an Update button.

As it is my first attempt to translate something in KDE, I am in deep
trouble as I don't want to waste my time translating something obsolete!

Can somebody tell me what is going wrong?