[kde-doc-english] Re: Docbook Copyrights

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 12 11:43:16 CEST 2011

Hi Burkhard
Ubuntu/Debian archive requirements [0] [1] state that each source package
should have a full license text distributed with their tarballs, the entire
Kubuntu team has been fixing these issues over the past couple of weeks by
placing suitable copyrights at the top level directory of each git
repository, one such example is rocs [2] .

It would be highly appreciated if all the source packages have complete
copyright licenses in the top level source directory, be it documentation
licensing and/or source licensing.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Basic#Copyright
[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-archive.html#s-pkgcopyright
[2] https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdeedu/rocs/repository